This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySanPelMomenti #TastefullyItalian #CollectiveBias
2019 Is The Summer of Bottomless Mocktails
I will not be told how many mocktails is acceptable!
Let me refill! Let me live!!!
Mainly because it’s one billion degrees on a typical summer day in North Carolina and hydration is very important. You can get into a heatstroke situation in no time flat around here.
Due to this absolute necessity, I needed a low-calorie mocktail that still makes me look ultra cool while drinking it. That’s why I love this SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti 👇 to take the hassle and stress out of making a flavorful mocktail.
Hover over the image above to shop for SANPELLEGRINO Momenti at Walmart!
Seriously just pop the top, muddle some super delicious freshness like ginger and thyme, and goooooo! Totally uncomplicated and absolutely fancy lookin’ which is, dare I say, equally important.
SANPELLEGRINO Momenti comes in three fruity flavors that are all 35 calories per can. Each one is perfect for those pals (we all have them) who don’t love sparkling water but want something healthier than soda.
Snag one of these real fruit flavors in one of three vibrant mixes:
- SANPELLEGRINO Momenti Clementine & Peach
- SANPELLEGRINO Momenti Pomegranate & Blackcurrant
- SANPELLEGRINO Momenti Lemon & Red Raspberry
The worst part is deciding which one to get. Luckily, you can get every SANPELLEGRINO flavor (new) at Walmart! 🥂
I grabbed my 24 pack stash through the Walmart Online Grocery service. Just like mixing mocktails, I prefer to make things as easy as possible.
- 1/4 inch Fresh Ginger peeled and sliced
- 1 11.15 can Clementine and Peach SANPELLEGRINO Momenti
- 1 Ripe Peach sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 sprig Fresh Thyme, plus more to garnish
- Crushed Ice
- Sparkling water, if desired
- Muddle 1 peach slice, peeled ginger, and thyme in a highball glass.
- Layer in more fresh peach slices, thyme, and crushed ice in the glass and top with SANPELLEGRINO Momenti. For fewer carbs, go half Momenti half sparkling water.
- Stir and serve.
You can muddle/mix the drink and then strain it into a separate glass for a lighter ginger flavor.