Love oatmeal, hate oats? Then grab a spoon and dig into this low carb version of the best blueberry breakfast bake EVER.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Except you don’t need a lemon or a squeezy to get a super simple breakfast crumble that is bursting with blueberry and lemon flavor!
What you do need is a bag of Lolli’s Lemon Drop Cookie Clusters and about 4 other ingredients. And probably 20 minutes. Oh, and whipped cream (obviously).
That’s The Way The Berry Crumbles
So aside from being super crazy delish and pretty respectable on the health scale, this berry crumble is also pretty foolproof. Meaning Lorelai Gilmore couldn’t even screw this one up. Promise!
Ingredients that you probably already have or could get your hands on by tomorrow include:
- Blueberries (frozen/thawed work best)
- Heavy Cream
- Sweetener, your choice
- 3 ish tablespoons of Coconut Flour
- Optional Coconut Flakes
- 1 Bag Lolli’s Lemon Drop Cookie Clusters
TIP: Use code inspectorgorg to get 10% off of your order of Lolli’s Clusters!
Let’s Make It!
Here’s literally all of the instructions. I’m almost embarrassed I have turned something so simple into an actual blog post…
- Mix everything EXCEPT the topping together.
- Pour into dish.
- Top with topping.
And you can grab some extra blueberries and sweetener and make a little warm blueberry topping to drizzle on top. I did it because the whole recipe only took me 5 minutes to put together since it was too early for a cocktail…I had some time on my hands.
Want More Gluten-Free Treats? Try These!
Heads UP! This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Low Carb Lemon Blueberry Crumble
Sweet blueberries smothered in a lemon crumble topping! Perfect for a gluten-free, low carb, and keto brunch!
- 5 cups Frozen Blueberries, a handful reserved, thawed and patted dry
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4-5 tbsp Erythritol, or sweetener of choice
- 4 tbsp Coconut Flour *see notes
- 1/2 bag Lolli's Cookie Clusters in Lemon Drop
- Optional Coconut Flakes, to top
- Fresh Whipped Cream, to serve
- Heat oven to 375°F and lightly coat an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, and sweetener until smooth. Add the coconut flour and mix well until there are no lumps.
- Add the blueberries (not the reserved handful) to the prepared baking dish and cover with the egg mixture. Gently stir to coat.
- Using your clean hands (wink wink) crumble the Lemon Drop Cookie Clusters over the mixture, followed by the rest of the blueberries. You can add the optional coconut flakes here as well!
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until the center is cooked through. If the topping begins to brown too quickly, gently lay a piece of foil over the dish and continue to bake.
- Serve hot with fresh whipped cream, ice cream, or a deliciously juicy berry compote!
*If you'd like to make a "gooey" breakfast bake, you can use 3 tablespoons of coconut flour instead of 4 tablespoons. There will be more liquid and the texture will be less cake-like!
Nutrition InformationYield 9 squares Serving Size 1 square
Amount Per Serving Calories 260Total Fat 22gCarbohydrates 16gNet Carbohydrates 12gFiber 4gProtein 5g
This looks really good. I love having “treats” for breakfast! Easy peasy too!