Creamy keto white chocolate, peanut butter, and Hawaii’s finest macadamia nuts all come together in this crunchy cookie!
ANOTHER Cookie Recipe?
Yes. Because just like hugs and shoes, you can never have too many. Plus, we’ve never done a white chocolate variety! And that, friends, makes us trailblazers.
Batchin’ up cooks.
That’s a fun way of saying baking loads of cookies, which you will want to do because these cookies have all of the best ingredients I could think of:
- Nuts from the islands of Hawaii
- Nut flours
- White Chocolate
- Freshly Churned(?) Nut Butters (jk it’s just regular)
- Nuts again, but only because I’m a child…
AND it’s all put together very casually. Not like other cookie recipes that take concentration and a sober mind. You could drink a vat of wine and still probably make these cookies work.
I know because I tried. #AdventuresInQuarentine
That said, grab a glass and let’s batch these babies…
White Chocolate Macadamia Peanut Butter Cookies!
Gluten-Free & Keto
Low Carb cookies for people who can’t decide between white chocolate and peanut butter!
I didn’t do any process shots because it’s literally just cookie dough. Mix, scoop, bake, cool, eat.
In that order.
If you are a first-time Sugar-Free White Chocolate Chip user, then listen up pal!
Low Carb/Keto white chocolate chips melt a heck of a lot faster than those trash white candy melts you might be used to. That’s because they aren’t as wholesome and pure as these chips!
I like to put half of the chocolate chips in the dough, then press the rest into the top of each cookie, avoiding the edges. The closer to the edge, the more they melt and leak out!
We also bake them at a lower temp to help aid the chocolate leakage.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have an entire batch of cookies to eat by myself because I am social distancing from anything that isn’t a cookie this month. 🍪
Want More Keto Cookies? Look No Further!
- Heat oven to 325° and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat 1/4 cup peanut butter and 1/3 cup Swerve Brown Sugar until smooth. Add 1 large egg and continue to beat for 2-3 minutes. A hand mixer is best but a whisk and arm power works, too.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 cup Almond flour, 1/4 tsp xanthan gum, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until a uniform dough forms. Fold in the chopped macadamia nuts and half of the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 heaping tbsp of dough and place on the baking sheet. Slightly flatten each (they don't spread a lot!) and press the remaining chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies. *The chips will start to melt if they are on the edge of the cookie. I recommend pressing the chips near the center! Or bake for 5 minutes, then add the chips and finish baking.
- Bake for 9-13 minutes or until the edges have set. Let cool completely to harden!
Nutrition InformationYield 14 Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 125Total Fat 11gCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 3gProtein 4g